Difference between revisions of "The Zebra Killer"
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
m (re-alphabetizing/numbering for categories)
Revision as of 21:09, 3 January 2010
Also Known As
- Brottsplats Chicago (Sweden)
- Combat Cops (UK)
- Kaupunki helvetissä (Finland)
- Panic City
- Quand la ville tremble (France)
- The Get-Man (USA) (new title)
- Zebra Killer (Italy)
- The Zebra Killer Has The City In Panic
- "No Black Man Ever Killed Like This!!"
- They were names on a list and one by one they died! [Poster as Panic City]
- Savage and Wilson are Combat Cops! A Hard Way To Live... An Easy Way To Die [Poster for Combat Cops]
- One down - fourteen to go.
- Released in 1974
- Running Time: 92 Min.
- Production Co: Mid-America Pictures
- Distribution Co: Ambassador Film Distributors (1975) (Canada) (theatrical) | France-Inter Cinéma (1976) (France) (theatrical) | General Film Corporation (1974) (USA) (theatrical)
Cast and Crew
- Directed by William Girdler
- Written by William Girdler & Gordon Cornell Layne
- Starring Juanita Moore, Austin Stoker, James Pickett, Hugh Smith, Charles Kissinger, Valerie Rogers, Tom Brooks
- Produced by Philip Hazelton, Mike Henry, Gordon Cornell Layne, Arthur Marks, David Sheldon
- Music: Jerry Styner (composer: song "You My Lady")