Difference between revisions of "The Pit and the Pendulum"
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
m (re-alphabetizing/numbering for categories)
Revision as of 19:46, 3 January 2010
Also Known As
- El Pozo y el péndulo (Argentina / Venezuela)
- Brønden og pendulet (Denmark)
- Le Chambre des tortures (France)
- Dödspendeln (Sweden)
- Das Pendel des Todes (Germany)
- Kuilu ja heiluri (Finland)
- El Péndulo de la muerte (Spain)
- Il Pozzo e il pendolo (Italy)
- Le Puits et le pendule (France) (informal literal title)
- Until now no one has dared to film this ...... the most diabolical classic of all time!
- The Greatest Terror Tale Ever Told!
- Edgar Allan Poe's diabolic classic
- She was enslaved by evil in a terror haunted castle.
- Betrayal cuts both ways!
- Released in 1961
- Running Time: 80 Min.
- Production Co: Alta Vista Productions
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1961) (USA) (theatrical)
Cast and Crew
- Directed by Roger Corman
- Written by Richard Matheson, Edgar Allan Poe
- Starring: Vincent Price, John Kerr, Barbara Steele, Luana Anders, Antony Carbone, Patrick Westwood
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, Roger Corman, James H. Nicholson
- Original Music by Les Baxter
- Cinematography by Floyd Crosby
- Film Editing by Anthony Carras