The 10th Victim/Fun Facts
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
< The 10th VictimRevision as of 23:03, 23 January 2022 by JKData
Revision as of 23:03, 23 January 2022 by JKData
- Ursula Andress was cast only after Ann-Margret was forced to withdraw due to too many commitments with other studios.
- According to Simon Doonan, all the costumes for this film were by André Courrèges.
- Sue Lyon was briefly in the running for female lead after Ann-Margret passed but before Ursula Andress was cast.
- Andress and Mastroianni dated during production and briefly rekindled the fling in 1975 while Ursula was on a break from Fabio Testi. By the time she and Mastroianni made Double Murder (1977), their second movie together, they were just friends.
- Kim Novak auditioned for the female lead.