Difference between revisions of "Stunt Rock"
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Latest revision as of 16:20, 4 December 2021
Stunt Rock (1968, AUS) is a Rock n' Roll Stunt film directed by Brian Trenchard-Smith
- Contents: BluRay | Available DVDs | Comments | Poster Art | Press Kit | Soundtrack
- Featured in: Trailer War | Not Quite Hollywood | Ozploitation Trailer Explosion
- Released in 1978
- Running Time: 86 Min.
- Production Co: Intertamar | Trenchard
- Distribution Co: Corona Film (1978) (Netherlands) (theatrical) | Ambassador Film Distributors (1980) (Canada) (theatrical) | Film Ventures International (FVI)
- Directed by Brian Trenchard-Smith
- Written by Paul-Michel Mielche Jr., Brian Trenchard-Smith
- Starring: Grant Page and Sorcery
- Produced by Martin Fink, Hermen Ilmer
- Original Music by Smokey Huff (as Richard Smokey Taylor)
- Cinematography by Bob Carras, Helmen Ilmer
- While working on a TV show in Los Angeles, famed Australian stuntman Grant Page helps an up-and-coming fantasy-themed rock band develop special effects and dangerous stunts for their act.
Also Known As
- Crash (USA)
- La Rage de la casse (France)
- Sorcery (USA)
- Stuntrock (USA) (poster title)
- Death Wish At 120 Decibels
- The Ultimate Rush