From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Revision as of 15:33, 13 November 2019 by JKData
- Released in 1974
- Running Time: 94 Min.
- Distributed by Libra Films International
- Directed by Umberto Lenzi
- Written by Pino Boller, Massimo Franciosa, Umberto Lenzi, Luisa Montagnana
- Starring Robert Hoffmann, Suzy Kendall, Ivan Rassimov, Adolfo Lastretti, Monica Monet
- Produced by Ugo Tucci
- Original Music by Ennio Morricone
- Cinematography by Guglielmo Mancori
- Film Editing by Eugenio Alabiso
- Beyond "Psycho" SPASMO!
Christian (Robert Hoffman) and his girlfriend are taking a walk on a deserted beach when they discover a woman's body lying. A closer look proves that she's alive. The next day Christian meets her again at a yacht party and they fall in love. Later at a nearby motel, something weird happens as they prepare to go to bed together: An intruder breaks in and starts beating Christian who accidentally shoots him with his own gun. A few hours later they find out that the corpse is missing and a series of weird incidents takes place. (IMDB)