Q: The Winged Serpent
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Q: The Winged Serpent (1982, USA) is a Eco-Terror film directed by Larry Cohen.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- Featured in: Trailer Trauma 3: 80s Horrorthon (BluRay)
- Released in 1982 | Color
- Runtime: 93 min
- Production Co: Arkoff International | Larco Productions | Universal Pictures
- Distribution Co: United Film Distribution Company (UFDC) (1982) (USA) (theatrical) | Citadel Films (1983) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Larry Cohen
- Written by Larry Cohen
- Starring: Michael Moriarty, Candy Clark, David Carradine, Richard Roundtree, James Dixon, Malachy McCourt, Fred J. Scollay, Peter Hock, Ron Cey, Mary Louise Weller, Bruce Carradine, John Capodice, Tony Page, Larkin Ford, Larry Pine.
- Produced by Samuel Z. Arkoff, Larry Cohen, Dick Di Bona, Salah, M. Hassanein, Paul Kurta, Peter Sabiston, Don Sandburg
- Original Music by Robert O. Ragland
- Cinematography by Robert Levi, Fred Murphy
- Film Editing by Armond Lebowitz
Also Known As
- Q | American Monster (Germany) | Serpent | The Winged Serpent
- You'll just have time to scream... before it tears you apart!
- It's name is Quetzalcoatl... just call it Q, that's all you'll have time to say before it tears you apart!