From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released on May 4, 1984
- Running time: 90 minutes
- Production Co.: Golan-Globus Productions
- Distribution Co.: Cannon Films
- Directed by Joel Silberg
- Written by Charles Parker, Allen DeBevoise and Gerald Scaife
- Starring: Lucinda Dickey, Adolfo "Shabba-Doo" Quinones, Michael "Boogaloo Shrimp" Chambers
- A struggling young jazz dancer meets up with two break-dancers. Together they become the sensation of the street crowds.
- the beat of the streets is...
- the dance explosion of the 80s
- Push it to Pop it! Rock it to Lock it! Break it to Make it!
- For The Break Of Your Life!
- For the break of your life! Push it to pop it! Rock it to lock it! Break it to make it!