From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts | Soundtrack
- Featured on: TCM Underground
- Featured in: Extra Weird
- Released in 1962
- B & W
- Running Time: 92 Min.
- Production Co: Fairway International Pictures
- Distribution Co: Fairway International Pictures (1962) (USA) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1963) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by Ray Dennis Steckler
- Written by Arch Hall Sr., Joe Thomas, Bob Wehling
- Starring Arch Hall Jr., Nancy Czar, Arch Hall Sr., Ray Dennis Steckler, Marie Denn, Robert Crumb
- Produced by Arch Hall Sr. (as Nicholas Merriwether)
- Cinematography by Joseph V. Mascelli
- Film Editing by Anthony M. Lanza
- Record racket exposed!
- The new sound-sensational
- A frenzy of musical action
- Smashes the fun barrier!
- He Was A Country Boy But He Played The Wildest Strings In This Mad-Mad Town
Wild Guitar is a 1962 musical drama film starring Arch Hall Jr., Arch Hall, Sr. (credited as William Watters), Ray Dennis Steckler (credited as Cash Flagg), and Nancy Czar. The movie was directed by Ray Dennis Steckler and was produced by Arch Hall, Sr. The film was targeted towards the drive-in market, and is generally regarded as a B-movie, but has become infamous as part of a series of films made by Arch Hall, Sr. which starred his son, Arch Hall, Jr. The other films include The Choppers, Eegah and The Sadist.