Two Thousand Maniacs
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Two Thousand Maniacs (1964, USA) is a Horror film directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis.
- Contents: Film Review | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Soundtrack | Double-Feature/Triple-Feature Ad
- Featured in: Film House Fever | Drive-In Classics Collection | American Grindhouse | Mad Ron's Prevues From Hell
- Featured on: TCM Underground
- Released in 1964 | Color
- Running Time: 87 min | UK: 84 min (edited version) | Argentina: 90 min
- Aspect Ratio: (1.85:1)
- Production Co: Friedman-Lewis Productions Inc.
- Distribution Co: Box Office Spectaculars
- Directed by Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Written by Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Starring William Kerwin (aka Thomas Wood), Connie Mason, Jeffrey Allen, Ben Moore, and Gary Bakeman
- Produced by David F. Friedman
- Original Music by Larry Wellington
- Cinematography by Herschell Gordon Lewis
- Film Editing by Robert L. Sinise
Also Known As
- 2,000 Maniacs (undefined)
- 2000 maníacos (Spain)
- 2000 maniaques (France)
- Centennial (USA) (fake working title)
- Deux mille maniaques (France)
- An Entire Town Bathed In Pulsing Human Blood! Madmen Crazed For Carnage!
- Brutal... Evil... Ghastly Beyond Belief!
- Gruesomely Stained In Blood Color!
- A town of madmen crazed for carnage!
- The Most Diabolical Device Ever Contrived... Designed Solely for Carnage by a Town of Madmen Crazed with BLOOD LUST!