From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Tomorrow’s Children (1934, USA) is an early exploitation film directed by Crane Wilbur.
- Released in 1934
- Running time: 70 minutes
- Production Co: Bryan Foy Productions (as Foy Productions Ltd.)
- Directed by Crane Wilbur
- Produced by Bryan Foy (producer)
- Written by Wallace Thurman and Crane Wilbur
- Starring Diane Sinclair, Donald Douglas, John Preston, Carlyle More Jr., Sterling Holloway, W. Messenger Bellis, Sarah Padden
- Cinematography William C. Thompson
- A DRAMA OF HUMAN STERILIZATION - IS THE PRICE TO GREAT (original print ad - all caps, with misspelling of "too" and lack of question mark)
- The girl wanted her birthright...she wanted the man she loved to be the father of her child...but the state condemned her...for the sins of her parents. (Print Ad-Philadelphia Inquirer, ((Philadelphia, Penna.)) 15 September 1934)
- The most daring, sensational drama ever filmed!