From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released in February 1973 (Avoriaz Fantastic Film Festival)
- Running time: 110 minutes
- Production Co.: Productions Filmanthrope (a co-production) (as Filmanthrope) | Les Productions FDL (a co-production) (as F.D.L.)
- Distribution Co.: Cinema International Corporation (CIC) (1973) (France) (theatrical) | Libra Films (1980) (USA) (theatrical) (subtitled)
- Directed by Claude Faraldo
- Starring: Michel Piccoli, Béatrice Romand, Marilù Tolo
- Made without proper language, just gibberish and grunts, this is an absurdist comedy about a man who rejects every facet of normal bourgeois life and turns his apartment into a virtual cave.
- One day, Themroc just blew up. He chucked his job, destroyed his flat, made it with his sister, dined on a cop and turned on the whole neighborhood.
- The urban caveman.