The Wild, Wild World of Jayne Mansfield
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Wild, Wild World of Jayne Mansfield (1968, USA) is a Mondo film directed by Charles W. Broun Jr., Joel Holt, Arthur Knight
- Released in 1968 | Color
- Running Time: 99 Min.
- Production Co: Jad Films | Parnass Film
- Distribution Co: Blue Ribbon Pictures (1968) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Charles W. Broun Jr., Joel Holt, Arthur Knight
- Written by Charles Ross
- Starring Jayne Mansfield, Robert Jason, Fernand Aubrey, Monte Duro, Lino Enner
- Produced by Charles W. Broun Jr., David B. Puttnam, Dick Randall, Ralph Zucker
- Original Music by Marcello Gigante
- Film Editing by Manuela Folena
Also Known As
- Jayne Mansfield Reports Europe (working title)
- Tour the World's Hottest Spots with the Sex Goddess Herself! | Uninhibited! Unforgettable! Unbelievable! | Jayne sees all, shows all, tells all! | The real JAYNE in her mad, mad world! | See it all...! The Mondo Mansfield story... in the jet-set capitals of the world! | Revealing the true life story of the real Jayne! NEVER BEFORE SHOWN ON ANY SCREEN!