- Released on April 8, 1967 (Hope, Arkansas)
- Running time: 75 minutes
- Production Co.: Americana Entertainment Association
- Directed by Robert Ground.
- Starring: Terry Tessem, Yolanda Morino, Ann Lindsay
- This film purports to be a graphic study of the effects of the drug LSD. A young man feels that he is being pursued by demons; a formerly reticent young woman becomes wildly passionate; another fantasizes in a room filled with dummies; two women, close friends, violently confront each other; a drag race becomes a nightmare of noise and speed; an obese man ravenously consumes a great quantity of food; another man has a fantasy about beautiful women; and two lovers become trapped in a tragic web of illicit love and violence.
- Terror! Violence!
- Big sensational shocker!