The Wasp Woman
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Wasp Woman (1959, USA) is a Sci-Fi-Horror film directed by Roger Corman.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts | Double-Feature Poster
- Featured in: Directed by Roger Corman Collection |Corman's World: Exploits of a Hollywood Rebel | Sci-Fi Classics: 50 Movie Pack
- Released in 1959
- Black and White
- Running Time: 73 Min.
- Production Co: Film Group Feature | Santa Cruz Productions Inc.
- Distribution Co: The Filmgroup (1960) (USA) (theatrical) | Grand National Pictures (1960) (UK) (theatrical)
- Directed by Roger Corman & Jack Hill (uncredited)
- Written by Leo Gordon, Kinta Zertuche (story)
- Starring Susan Cabot, Anthony Eisley, Barboura Morris, William Roerick, Michael Mark, Frank Gerstle
- Produced by Roger Corman
- Original Music by Fred Katz
- Cinematography by Harry Neumann
- Film Editing by Carlo Lodato
- The head of a major cosmetics company experiments on herself with a youth formula made from royal jelly extracted from wasps, but the formula's side effects have deadly consequences.
- Horror Of The Winged Menace !
- A beautiful woman by day - a lusting queen wasp by night.
- Strong men forced to satisfy a passion no human knows.
Also Known As
- La Donna vespa (Italy)
- Insect Woman
- La Mujer insecto (Venezuela)
- The Bee Girl
- Die Wespenfrau (Germany)