- Releaszed in 1957
- B & W
- Running Time: 75 Min
- Distribution Co: United Artists
- Directed by Paul Landres
- Written by Pat Fielder
- Starring: John Beal, Coleen Gray, Kenneth Tobey, Dabbs Greer, Lydia Reed, Ann Staunton
- Music by Gerald Fried
- Cinematography by Jack MacKenzie
- Edited by John Faure
- The late Dr. Campbell was experimenting with vampire bat blood just before his death. Fellow doctor Beecher finds a bottle of pills among Dr. Campbell's effects and takes them home. Dr. Beecher's daughter accidentally substitutes the vampire blood pills for her father's migraine tablets. The kindly Dr. Beecher starts having blackouts, changing into a bloodthirsty monster by night.
- A new kind of killer to stalk the screen
- It claws...it drains the blood!