From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Terror (1963, USA) is a Horror film directed by Roger Corman
- Contents: Blu Ray | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Featured in: Trailer Trauma 2: Drive-in Monsterama (BluRay) | Directed by Roger Corman Collection | The Film Detective's Roger Corman Collection (BluRay)
- Released in 1963
- Running Time: 81 Min.
- Production Co: Filmgroup, The
- Distribution Co: American International Pictures (AIP) (1963) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Roger Corman, Francis Ford Coppola (uncredited), Monte Hellman (uncredited), Jack Hill (uncredited), Jack Nicholson (uncredited)
- Written by Leo Gordon, Jack Hill, Roger Corman
- Starring Boris Karloff, Jack Nicholson, Sandra Knight, Dick Miller, Dorothy Neumann, Jonathan Haze, Rick Dean
- Produced by Francis Ford Coppola, Roger Corman, Harvey Jacobson
- Original Music by Ronald Stein
- Cinematography by John M. Nickolaus Jr.
- Film Editing by Stuart O'Brien
- A young officer in Napoleon's Army pursues a mysterious woman to the castle of an elderly Baron.
Also Known As
- El terror (Spain / Venezuela)
- Genfærdets terror (Denmark)
- I ekdikisis mias nekris (Greece)
- I terrorens våld (Finland) (Swedish title)
- Kauhun vallassa (Finland) (TV title)
- L'halluciné (France)
- La vergine di cera (Italy)
- Lady of the Shadows (USA) (working title)
- O Terror (Portugal)
- Pahin kaikista (Finland) (video title)
- Roger Corman's The Terror (USA) (uncensored intended title)
- Roger Corman's The Terror: Original Uncut Version (USA) (alternative title)
- Sombras do Terror (Brazil)
- Terror (Hungary) (imdb display title)
- Terror no Castelo (Brazil) (cable TV title)
- Terror no Castelo Von Leppe (Brazil)
- Terrorin vallassa (Finland)
- The Castle of Terror
- The Haunting (USA) (TV title)
- The Terror - Schloß des Schreckens (Germany)
- Tromos (Greece) (DVD title)
- There's No Rest For The Wicked...
- "DRACULA"... "FRANKENSTEIN"... "HOUSE of WAX"... "PIT and the PENDULUM"... and now... The TERROR
- From the depths of an evil mind a sadistic plan of revenge.
- A diabolical plan of torture ... inconceivable ... unbelievable!
- Trapped in a Haunted Castle... There is no Escape From The TERROR