From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Take (1974, USA/UK) is a Blaxploitation crime flick directed by Robert Hartford-Davis (Corruption).
- Year of release: 1974
- Production Co: World Film Services
- Distribution Co: Columbia Pictures Corporation (1974) (USA) (theatrical)
- Starring: Billy Dee Williams, Frankie Avalon, Vic Morrow
- Director: Robert Hartford-Davis
- Written by Franklin Coen, G.F. Newman, Del Reisman
- Produced by Howard Brandy, Stanley Rubin, Rick Senat, Eric H. Senat
- Music by Fred Karlin
- Cinematography by Duke Callaghan
- Film Editing by David de Wilde, Aaron Stell
Also known as
- Cash - Halt die Hand auf oder stirb (West Germany)
- Meet the brother with a badge . . . on the take!
- When a cop's on the take, it takes a cop to take him . . .
- Whose side is he on? Who is paying who? Who is the informer?
- Billy Dee Williams is on The Take
- Meet the brother with a badge . . . on the take who takes on the mob and wins both ways!
- A cop on the take . . . takes on the mob and wins both ways!