The Sweet Body of Deborah
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Sweet Body of Deborah (Italy, 1968) is a Giallo directed by Romolo Guerrieri
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | BluRay Releases | DVD releases | Poster Art | Press Kit | Soundtrack
- Links: Review Deutsch (Nischenkino.de)
- Released in 1968
- Running Time: 95 Min
- Production Co: Flora Film/Zenith Cinematografica/Lux C.C.F.
- Distribution Co: Variety Film
- Starring Carroll Baker, Jean Sorel, George Hilton, Evelyn Stewart, Luigi Pistili
- Directed by Romolo Guerrieri
- Written by Screenplay by Ernesto Gastaldi, Luciano Martino
- Music by Nora Orlandi
- Cinematography by Marcello Masciocchi
- Edited by Eugenio Alabiso
- A newlywed couple returns to Geneva to visit the husband's home town. There he is accused of being responsible for his ex-lover's death and the couple starts receiving threats.
Also known as
- Der schöne Körper der Deborah (Germany)
- Il dolce corpo di Deborah (Italy, original title)
- El Dulce Cuerpo de Deborah (Spain)
- Married to Kill
- AFLAME with FEMALE POWER!
- Startling... Sensuous... Sadistic!
- Sheer... Unadulterated......
- Riddle, riddle, Debbie in the middle. Surprise, surprise, guess who dies?
- There is no such thing as a kiss of death. Or is there?
- Warm eyes- cold knife. Sweet body- bitter revenge.