The Seventh Commandment
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Seventh Commandment (1960, USA) is a Sexploitation film directed by Irvin Berwick.
- Featured in: Weird Noir: Six B-Movies
- Released in 1960
- B & W
- Running Time: 82 Min.
- Production Co: Irvmar Productions
- Distribution Co: Crown International Pictures (1960) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Irvin Berwick
- Written by Irvin Berwick, Jack Kevan
- Starring Jonathan Kidd, Lyn Statten, John Harmon, Frank Arvidson
- Produced by Irvin Berwick
- Cinematography by Robert C. Jessup
- A preacher with amnesia and the power to heal quickly plunges into the gutter when his ex-girlfriend-with-a-grudge shows up to blackmail him in this marvelous pulp mix of sex, revenge, and outright obsession!
- You Be The Judge!
- Did They Violate The 7th Commandment?
- The Tragic Story of An Illicit Love!