- Released on June 28, 1971 (Cincinnati, OH)
- Running time: 115 minutes
- Production and Distribution Co.: 20th Century Fox
- Directed by Russ Meyer
- Written by Richard Warren Lewis and Manny Diez (uncredited), from Irving Wallace's novel
- Starring: Wayne Maunder, Marianne McAndrew, Philip Carey
- The Seven Minutes is a steamy book written in 1969. To help with an upcoming election, a bookstore clerk is indicted for selling obscene material and most of the film centers about the trial. The defense attorneys need to find the mystery of the original publication of the book.
- The Best Seller They Damned and Banned
- Why is The Seven Minutes the most exciting experience in a woman's life?
- An explosive film about a banned book, a rape, and a trial that tore a town apart!