Count Dracula and His Vampire Bride
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
(Redirected from The Satanic Rites of Dracula)
Count Dracula and His Vampire Bride (1974, UK) is a Vampire film directed by Alan Gibson.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Press Kit | Fun Facts
- Featured in: Trailer Trauma 2: Drive-in Monsterama (BluRay)
- Followed by: The Seven Brothers Meet Dracula
- Produced in 1972-1973 | Released in 1974 (UK) | Released in 1978 (US) | Color
- Running Time: 87 Min.
- Production Co: Warner Bros. Pictures (as Warner Bros - A Warner Communications Company presents) | Hammer Film Productions (as A Hammer Production)
- Distribution Co: Columbia-Warner Distributors (1974) (UK) (theatrical) | Astral Films (1978) (Canada) (theatrical) (as "Count Dracula and His Vampire Bride") | Dynamite Entertainment (1978) (USA) (theatrical) (states rights system)
- Directed by Alan Gibson
- Written by Don Houghton
- Starring Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Michael Coles, William Franklyn, Freddie Jones, Joanna Lumley.
- Produced by Roy Skeggs & Don Houghton
- Original Music by John Cacavas
- Cinematography by Brian Probyn
- Film Editing by Chris Barnes
Also Known As
- The Satanic Rites of Dracula (UK) | Dracula Is Dead... and Well and Living in London (original title) | Dracula Is Alive and Well and Living in London | Dracula braucht frisches Blut (Germany) | Dracula och djävulsdyrkarna (Sweden) | Dracula vit toujours à Londres (France) | Rites of Dracula | Os Ritos Satânicos de Drácula (Brazil) | Los Ritos satánicos de Drácula (Spain) | I Satanici riti di Dracula (Italy)
- The King of the undead marries the Queen of the Zombies | The Masters of Menace Christopher Lee and Peter Cushing. They're dead but they're alive... | There Is No Hope Left... | Evil begets evil on the sabbath of the undead!