The Projected Man
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Projected Man (1966, UK) is a Sci-Fi-Horror film directed by Ian Curteis.
- Released in March 1966
- Running time: 90 minutes
- Production Co: Compton Productions
- Distribution Co: Universal Studios
- Directed by Ian Curteis, Uncredited: John Croydon
- Produced by John Croydon, Maurice Foster
- Written by Peter Bryan, John C. Cooper, Frank Quattrocchi
- Starring Bryant Haliday, Mary Peach, Norman Wooland
- Music by Kenneth V. Jones
- Cinematography by Stanley Pavey
- Edited by Derek Holding
- A scientist experimenting with matter transmission from place to place by means of a laser beam suddenly decides to use himself as a test specimen. But the process goes awry, and one side of his body becomes hideously deformed and instantly lethal to anyone it touches.
- He is... THE PROJECTED MAN
- Horror of Horrors!
- Born a Man...Turned Into a Living Laser Beam By Science's Most Gruesome Experiment!
- Death in Every Finger!