The Night Evelyn Came Out of The Grave
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Night Evelyn Came Out of The Grave (1971, Italy) is a Giallo film directed by Emilio P. Miraglia.
- Contents: Film Review | Available DVDs | Double Feature BluRay | Poster Art | Press Kit | BluRay releases | Soundtrack | Drive In Delirium: Hi Def Hysteria - 60s & 70s Savagery (BluRay)
- Featured in: Celluloid Bloodbath: More Prevues From Hell | Trailer Trauma 2: Drive-in Monsterama (BluRay) | Giallo Essentials: White Edition (BluRay) | Killer Dames (US/UK Blu Ray + DVD)
- Included in: Giallo Cinema: 20 Classic Spaghetti Slashers
- Released in 1971
- Running Time: 98 Min.
- Production Co: Phoenix Cinematografica
- Distribution Co: Phase One (1972) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Astral Films (1972) (Canada) (theatrical) (dubbed) | Miracle Films (worldwide) (theatrical)
- Directed by Emilio P. Miraglia
- Written by Massimo Felisatti, Fabio Pittoru and Emilio P. Miraglia
- Starring Anthony Steffen, Marina Malfatti, Erika Blanc
- Original Music by Bruno Nicolai
- Cinematography by Gastone Di Giovanni
- Film Editing by Romeo Ciatti
- A rich, mentally unstable man who's obsessed with his deceased wife invites women to the family castle for a game of deadly S&M. He suddenly decides to get married to the beautiful Gladys, but does she have his best interests at heart?
Also Known As
- L'Appel de la chair (France)
- Die Grotte der lebenden Leichen (Germany)
- Die Grotte der vergessenen Leichen (Austria)
- Holocauste pour une vierge (France) (video title)
- The Night She Arose from the Tomb
- The Night That Evelyn Left the Tomb
- The worms are waiting.