The Man With Icy Eyes
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Man With Icy Eyes (1971, Italy) is a Giallo film directed by Alberto de Martino.
- Contents: Posters
- Released in 1971
- Running Time: 95 Min.
- Distributed by Cinegai S.p.A.
- Directed by Alberto De Martino
- Written by Adriano Bolzoni & Massimo De Rita
- Starring Antonio Sabato, Barbara Bouchet, Faith Domergue, Corrado Gaipa
- Produced by F.T. Gay
- Original Music by Peppino De Luca
- Cinematography by Gábor Pogány
- Film Editing by Alberto Gallitti
- A state senator is murdered outside his home, and the police arrest a strange man described as having "icy eyes" for the crime. An Italian reporter finds a stripper who claims to have been an eyewitness to the assassination and saw the man with the icy eyes commit it. At his trial she testifies against him, and he's sentenced to death. However, the reporter soon begins to find holes in the stripper's story, and other circumstances arise which makes him believe that the wrong man may have been convicted.
Also known as
- L'Uomo dagli occhi di ghiaccio (Italy)