The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Living Dead at Manchester Morgue (1974, Italy/Spain) is a Zombie film directed by Jorge Grau.
- Released in 1974 | Color
- Running Time: 95 min (Italy) | Spain: 93 min | USA: 85 min (R-rated version) | USA: 93 min (unrated version)
- Production Co: Flaminia Produzioni Cinematografiche | Star Films S.A.
- Distribution Co: Hallmark Releasing Corp. (USA) | Ambassador Film Distributors (Canada) | Fida Cinematografica (undefined) | Mercurio Films S.A. (Spain)
- Directed by Jorge Grau
- Written by Sandro Continenza, Marcello Coscia, Juan Cobos (uncredited), and Miguel Rubio (uncredited)
- Starring Cristina Galbo, Ray Lovelock, Arthur Kennedy
- Produced by Edmondo Amati
- Original Music by Giuliano Sorgini
- Cinematography by Francisco Sempere
- Film Editing by Domingo García and Vincenzo Tomassi
- A cop chases two hippies suspected of a series of Manson family-like murders; unbeknownst to him, the real culprits are the living dead, brought to life with a hunger for human flesh by ultrasonic radiation being used for pest control.
Also Known As
- Non si deve profanare il sonno dei morti (Italy) | Massacre des morts-vivants, Le (Canada) (French title) / (France) (video title) | A Revanche dos Mortos-Vivos II (Brazil) | Breakfast at the Manchester Morgue | Do Not Speak Ill of the Dead (International) (literal title) (English title) | Don't Open the Window (USA) | Fin de semana para los muertos (Spain) (working title) | Invasion der Zombies (Germany) | Leichenhaus der lebenden Toten, Das (Germany) | Let Sleeping Corpses Lie (USA) | No profanar el sueño de los muertos (Spain) | No se debe profanar el sueño de los muertos (Spain) (informal title) | Sleeping Corpses Lie (undefined) | Zombi 3 (Da dove vieni?) (Italy) | Zombi: Epidromi apo to nekrotafeio (Greece) | Zumbi 3 (Brazil)