From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Intruder (1962, USA) is a Shock film directed by Roger Corman.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Fun Facts
- Included in: Depraved Delights: 20 Grindhouse Cinema Shockers
- You Might Also Like: The Black Klansman | Brotherhood of Death | The Klansman
- Released in 1962 | B & W
- Running Time: 84 Min.
- Production Co: Roger Corman Productions (as Filmgroup Inc.)
- Distribution Co: Pathé-America Distributing Company (1962) (USA) (theatrical) | Cinema Distributors of America (1966) (USA) (theatrical) (retitled re-release) | Accord-Film (1963) (West Germany) (theatrical) | Lii-Filmi (1964) (Finland) (theatrical) | Regionale (196?) (Italy) (theatrical)
- Directed by Roger Corman
- Written by Charles Beaumont
- Starring William Shatner, Frank Maxwell, Beverly Lunsford, Ella McDaniel
- Produced by Gene Corman, Roger Corman
- Original Music by Herman Stein
- Cinematography by Taylor Byars
- Film Editing by Ronald Sinclair
Also Known As
- Die Eindringlinge (Germany) (TV title) | Hetsaren (Sweden) | I Hate Your Guts! (USA) (reissue title) | Kiihotus (Finland) | Lynchning (Denmark) | L'Odio esplode a Dallas (Italy) | Shame (USA) (reissue title) | The Stranger (UK) | Uppvigling (Finland) (Swedish title) | Weißer Terror (Germany)
- He Fed Their Fears And Turned Neighbor Against Neighbor!