The House by the Cemetery/Fun Facts
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- One of the early VHS issues of "House By the Cemetery" in America got several of the film's reels out of order, further confusing the already erratic story.
- The trailers for the US release of this film were narrated by Brother Theodore.
- Apparently the Estate Agent's death was originally longer and nastier and included eye gouging, a Fulci trait. This was cut because Lucio Fulci didn't think the effects were realistic enough.
- The film's original shooting title was "Freudstein".
- Though the final line ("No one will ever know whether the children are monsters or the monsters are children") is attributed to Henry James, it was actually fabricated by Lucio Fulci.