The Hills Have Eyes
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Hills Have Eyes (1977, USA) is a Horror film directed by Wes Craven. Followed by The Hills Have Eyes Part 2
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | DVD releases | BluRay releases | Poster Art | Fun Facts | Double-Feature Blu Ray
- Featured in: Drive In Delirium: Hi Def Hysteria - 60s & 70s Savagery (BluRay)
- Included In: GCDb Top 20 Horror Classics
- Released in 1977
- Running Time: 89 min | UK:86 min (cut version)
- Production Co: Blood Relations Co.
- Distribution Co: Vanguard (I) (1977) (USA) (theatrical) | Astral Films (Canada)
- Written and Directed by Wes Craven
- Starring Susan Lanier, Robert Houston, Martin Speer
- Produced by Peter Locke
- Original Music by Don Peake
- Cinematography by Eric Saarinen
- Film Editing by Wes Craven
- On the way to California, a family has the misfortune to have their car break down in an area closed to the public, and inhabited by violent savages ready to attack.
Also Known As
- La colline a des yeux (Belgium) (French title) / France
- De heuvelen hebben ogen (Belgium) (Flemish title)
- Hügel der blutigen Augen (Germany)
- La colina de los ojos malditos (Argentina)
- La pandilla abominable (Argentina)
- Las colinas tienen ojos (Spain)
- Le colline hanno gli occhi (Italy)
- Le visage de la peur (Canada) (French title)
- Oi ktinanthropoi (Greece)
- Slagterbanden (Denmark)
- Wes Craven's The Hills Have Eyes (USA) (LD title)
- Yön silmät (Finland)
- The lucky ones died first...
- A nice American family. They didn't want to kill. But they didn't want to die.
- They burned the father, killed the mother, and raped the sister!