From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Gorgon (1964, UK) is a Horror film directed by Terence Fisher.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Featured in: Hammer Films Collection: Volume 1 | Hammer Films: The Ultimate Collection | Hammer Films Double Features (BluRay)
- Released in 1964
- Running Time: 83 Min.
- Production Co: Hammer Film Productions
- Distribution Co: Columbia Pictures (1965) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Terence Fisher
- Written by J. Llewellyn Devine & John Gilling
- Starring Christopher Lee, Peter Cushing, Richard Pasco
- Produced by Anthony Nelson Keys
- Original Music by James Bernard
- Cinematography by Michael Reed
- Film Editing by Eric Boyd-Perkins
- In the early twentieth century, a Gorgon takes human form and terrorizes a small European village by turning its citizens to stone.
- A Monster With the Power to Turn Living Screaming Flesh Into Stone!
- A venture into the deepest, starkest realms of the supernatural . . .
- The Gorgon petrifies the screen with Horror!
- She had a face only a mummy could love!
- Petrifies the screen with Horror!