From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Defilers (1965, USA) is a Roughie film directed by Lee Frost.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Poster Art
- Featured in: Schlock! The Secret History of American Movies | Extra Weird | American Grindhouse
- Released in 1965 | B & W
- Running Time: 69 Min.
- Distribution Co: Sonney Amusement Enterprises Inc. (1965) (USA) (theatrical) | Les Films Hustaix (1974) (France) (theatrical)
- Directed by Lee Frost, David F. Friedman (uncredited)
- Written by David F. Friedman
- Starring Byron Mabe, Jerome Eden, Mai Jansson, Carol Dark, Linda Cochran
- Produced by David F. Friedman
- Original Music by William Allen Castleman, Dave Roberts
- Cinematography by Lee Frost
- Film Editing by Lee Frost
- Wantons could not satisfy their depraved cravings! | A shattering study of the sick set for shockproof adults | Everything they touch is stained!
Two hedonistic young men who, just for kicks, abduct a sexy blonde (Mai Jansson) as their own personal sex toy. Directed by R. Lee Frost (Love Camp 7), this shattering story of the shameless is downright nasty but you can't look away. (Amazon)