The Crawling Eye
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Crawling Eye (1958, UK) is a Sci-Fi-Horror film directed by Quentin Lawrence.
- Released in 1958
- B & W
- Running Time: Germany:82 min | USA:84 min
- Production Co: Tempean Films
- Distribution Co: Eros Films (1958) (UK) (theatrical) | Distributors Corporation of America (DCA) (1958) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Quentin Lawrence
- Written by Peter Key, Jimmy Sangster
- Starring Forrest Tucker, Laurence Payne, Jennifer Jayne, Janet Munro, Warren Mitchell
- Produced by Robert S. Baker, Monty Berman
- Original Music by Stanley Black
- Cinematography by Monty Berman
- Film Editing by Henry Richardson
Also Known As
- The Trollenberg Terror
- Creature from Another World
- I Mostri delle rocce atomiche (Italy)
- Mysteriet Trollenberg (Sweden)
- Die Teufelswolke von Monteville (Germany)
- The Crawling Eye (USA)
- The Creeping Eye
- The Flying Eye
- A man dissolves...and out of the oozing mist comes the hungry eye, slave to the demon brain!
- WARNING: If you've ever been hypnotized, do not come alone!
- The nightmare terror of the slithering eye that unleashed agonizing horror on a screaming world!
- It's looking for you!