The Corpse Eaters
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Corpse Eaters (1974, Canada) is a Horror film directed by Donald R. Passmore, Klaus Vetter
- Released in 1974
- Running Time: 61 Min.
- Production Co: Maniac Productions
- Distribution Co: Howard Mahler Films (1974) (USA) (theatrical) | Harnell Independent
- Directed by Donald R. Passmore, Klaus Vetter
- Written by Alan Nicholson, Lawrence Zazelenchuk
- Starring Michael Hopkins, Ed LeBreton, Terry London, Michael Krizanc, Helina Carson, Douglas Deering, Gary Stevens
- Produced by John Guilbeault, Lynn Majkot, Lawrence Zazelenchuk
- Cinematography by Klaus Vetter
- Film Editing by Michelle Jones
- Drenched In Blood Color
- Rotting Ghouls Return To Life In An Orgy of Cannibalism
- The dead come back- they have an un-natural hunger... HUMAN BODIES!
- You will be warned of scenes that could initiate INTENSE SHOCK during this film!