The Black Torment
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Contents: Poster Art
- Released on October 20, 1964 (London premiere)
- Running time: 90 minutes (85 minutes- USA version)
- Production Co.: Compton Films | Tekli British Productions
- Distribution Co.: Compton-Cameo Films (UK) | Governor Films (USA)
- Directed by Robert Hartford-Davis
- Written by Derek Ford and Donald Ford
- Starring: Heather Sears, John Turner, Ann Lynn
- A lord returns to his manor with his new wife, to hear rumors that he had already secretly returned and had committed several murders. Has he lost his mind, or is something dark afoot?
- Terror Creeps From the Fringe of the Fear to the Pit of Panic
- A Creature From the Grave Bears Witness to Murder
- What was the deadly power that desired and devoured the women of Fordyke?