The Beast Must Die
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Beast Must Die (1974, UK) is a Werewolf film directed by Paul Annett.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Review #1 | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Review #2 | Poster Art | Fun Facts | Double-Feature Ad
- Featured in: The Amicus Collection (3 DVD)
- Featured on: TCM Underground
- Released in 1974
- Running Time: 93 Min.
- Production Co: Amicus Productions | British Lion Film Corporation
- Distribution Co: Cinerama Releasing Corporation (1974) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Paul Annett
- Written by Michael Winder, Paul Annett, James Blish, Scott Finch
- Starring Calvin Lockhart, Peter Cushing, Marlene Clark
- Produced by John Dark, Robert H. Greenberg, Max Rosenberg, Milton Subotsky
- Original Music by Douglas Gamley
- Cinematography by Jack Hildyard
- Film Editing by Peter Tanner
- Eight people have been invited to an island estate for the weekend. One of them is a werewolf. Can you guess which one?
Also Known As
- La Bestia debe morir (Spain)
- Black Werewolf (USA) (video title)
- Cinq griffes dans les ténèbres (France) (video title)
- Mondblut (Germany)
- Le Mystère de la bête humaine (France)
- La Notte del licantropo (Italy)
- Pedon on kuoltava (Finland)
- One of these eight people will turn into a werewolf. Can you guess who it is when we stop the film for the WEREWOLF BREAK? See it ... solve it ... but don't tell!