The Beach Girls and the Monster
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The Beach Girls and the Monster (1965, USA) is a Beach Party themed Horror film directed by Jon Hall.
- Synopsis: Surfers are being brutally murdered. Is the culprit a sea monster or just one of the teens' jealous parents?
- Contents: Watch Trailer
- Released in 1965
- Running time: 70 minutes
- Distribution Co: U.S. Films
- Directed by Jon Hall
- Produced by Edward Janis
- Written by Joan Gardner
- Starring Jon Hall, Sue Casey, Arenold Lessing, Elaine DuPont, Walker Edmiston
- Music by The Illusions
- Cinematography by Jon Hall
- Edited by Radley Metzger, Jon Hall
- Call It a Ball! Call It a Bash! Call It a Blast!
- Beach party lovers make hey hey in the moonlight...while the monster lurks in the shadows!