The 7th Commandment
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
The 7th Commandment (1932, USA) is a Sexploitation film directed by Dwain Esper and James P. Hogan.
- Released in 1932
- B & W
- Running Time: 65 Min.
- Production Co: Roadshow Attractions
- Distribution Co: Roadshow Attractions
- Directed by Dwain Esper and James P. Hogan
- Written by Dwain Esper, Hildegarde Stadie
- Starring Stuart James, Victoria Vinton, and George Le Maire Jr.
- Produced by Dwain Esper
Also Known As
- Sins of Love (USA) (reissue title)
- The Seventh Commandment (USA)
- The most startling revelation ever filmed!
- A new answer to the old story.
- A Warning to the Younger Generation!
- THE ONLY ALL TALKING SEX PICTURE EVER PRODUCED IN HOLLYWOOD
- THE GREATEST OF THEM ALL
- STARTLING BEYOND BELIEF
- The Bitter Truth About The Younger Generation
One of the earliest examples of what we know as sexploitation cinema which was promoted as an attraction in Roadshows around the country.