From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Terminal Island (1973, USA) is a Prison film directed by Stephanie Rothman.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Included in: Chicks in Chains and Mean Muthers: Women In Prison Films
- Released in 1973
- Running Time: 88 Min.
- Production Co: Dimension Pictures
- Distribution Co: Dimension Pictures (1973) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Stephanie Rothman
- Written by James Barnett, Stephanie Rothman, Charles S. Swartz
- Starring: Don Marshall, Phyllis Davis, Ena Hartman, Marta Kristen, Barbara Leigh
- Produced by Charles S. Swartz, Lawrence Woolner
- Original Music by Michael Andres
- Cinematography by Daniel Lacambre
- Film Editing by Jere Huggins, John A. O'Connor
- It's every man and woman for himself on an island where convicted murderers are dumped, rather than kept in prison.
Also Known As
- Le Dernier pénitencier (France)
- Knuckle-Men (UK)
- Männer wie die Tiger (Germany)
- Pirunsaari U.S.A. (Finland)
- No one here gets out alive.
- Men and Women...Black and White. Taken From Death Row. Condemned to Devil's Island, USA. Where living is worse than dying!