Slave Trade in The World Today
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Slave Trade in The World Today (1964, Italy) is a Mondo film directed by Maleno Malenotti, Roberto Malenotti, Folco Quilici.
- Contents: Available DVDs | Poster Art | Fun Facts
- Featured in: Grindhouse Universe
- Released in 1964
- Color/ B & W
- Running Time: 90 Min.
- Production Co: CISA | G.E.S.I. Cinematografica | Les Films Agiman
- Distribution Co: Continental Distributing (1964) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed)
- Directed by Maleno Malenotti, Roberto Malenotti, Folco Quilici
- Written by Baccio Bandini, Gianfranco Calderoni, Louise de Vilmorin, Roberto Malenotti, Sean O'Callaghan
- Narrated by Robert Lamoureux (French version) & Allen Swift (US version)
- Produced by Luigi Ceccarelli
- Original Music by Teo Usuelli
- Cinematography by Bitto Albertini, Aldo Nascimbene, Giuseppe Pinori, Giovanni Scarpellini, Aldo Tonti
- Film Editing by Eraldo Da Roma
- The film documents modern slave trade through a number of Arabian and African countries, under Muslim rule. The filming was conducted both in public places, and sometimes with the use of hidden cameras, for high impact scenes of nudity, sex, and violence - and a few surprises, as slaves made out of pilgrims to Mecca, and slave traders paid in travelers' checks.
Also Known As
- Les Esclaves existent toujours (France) | As Escravas Ainda Existem (Portugal) | Orjakauppaa (Finland) | There Are Still Slaves in the World (USA)
- Never before seen on the screen... the TRUTH about SLAVERY - TODAY!
- Every incredible scene is real!
- This is the SHOCK of your life!
- Now For The First Time...The Truth About Slavery -- Today!
- SEE...For The First Time -- The Smuggled Motion Pictures Of a Sheik's Harem And An Actual Slave Auction! Women of all nations sold for a night...a month...a year...or forever!
- SEE -- For The First Time -- The International Traffic Of Women! Girls, of all races, shipped body and soul across the burning sands of the slave route...by plane, truck and camel caravan!
- SEE -- For The First Time -- A Strange, Shocking And True Story of almost unvelievable scenes! All Of This Was Secretly Photographed Under Penalty Of Death And Smuggled Across The Borders Of Two Continents!