She Shoulda Said No!
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
She Shoulda Said No! (1949, USA) is a Drugsploitation film directed by Sam Newfield.
- Released in 1949 | B & W
- Running Time: 70 Min.
- Production Co: Roadshow Attractions
- Distribution Co: Hallmark Productions (1949) (USA) (theatrical) | Jewell (1950) (USA) (theatrical) | International Film Distributors (1951) (Canada) (theatrical) | Modern Film Distributors (1970) (USA) (theatrical) | Danton Films (1975) (Canada) (theatrical) (re-release)
- Directed by Sam Newfield
- Written by Arthur Hoerl, Richard H. Landau
- Starring Alan Baxter, Lyle Talbot, Lila Leeds , Michael Whalen, Mary Ellen Popel, Robert Kent, David Holt
- Produced by Richard Kay
- Original Music by Raoul Kraushaar
- Cinematography by Jack Greenhalgh
- Film Editing by Richard C. Currier ,Seth Larsen
Also Known As
- Dem Rauschgift verfallen (Germany) | Marijuana, the Devil's Weed | Narkotikagangster (Sweden) | She Shoulda Said 'No'! (USA) (alternative title)
- The Devil's Weed
- How Bad Can a Good Girl Get...Without Losing Her Virtue and Self-Respect? | ...but she didn't! | Stay Up or Stay Dumb