From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Pretty Poison (1968, USA) is a Crime-Thriller film directed by Noel Black.
- Released in 1968 | Color
- Running Time: 89 Min
- Production Co: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation (presents) | Lawrence Turman (as a Lawrence Turman production) | Mollino Productions
- Distribution Co: Twentieth Century Fox Film Corporation (1968) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Noel Black
- Written by Stephen Geller, Lorenzo Semple Jr.
- Starring Anthony Perkins, Tuesday Weld, Beverly Garland, John Randolph, Dick O'Neill, Joseph Bova
- Produced by Marshall Backlar, Noel Black, Jack Grossberg, Lawrence Turman
- Music by Johnny Mandel
- Cinematography by David L. Quaid
- Film Editing by William H. Ziegler
Also Known As
- Bulgaria - Красива отрова | Brazil - O Despertar Amargo | Denmark - Engel med morderhånd | Spain - Un maravilloso veneno | Finland - De fördärvade | Finland - Turmeltuneet | France - Les pervertis | Greece - Glyko dilitirio | Italy - Dolce veleno | Japan - Kawaii dokusô | Mexico - Juventud irresponsable | Netherlands - De Engel met het Moordcomplex | Portugal - Doce Veneno | Sweden - Ängel med mördarhand | USA (working title) - She Let Him Continue | Germany - Der Engel mit der Mörderhand
- She's such a sweet girl. He's such a nice boy. They'll scare the hell out of you. | Did you ever see two kids like Dennis and Sue Ann? We think not... | ...Wait till you see what they did to his aunt - the night watchman - to her mother. | What brought a nice kid like Sue Ann to a shocking moment like this? | A shook-up story of the up-tight generation.