The Plague of The Zombies
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
(Redirected from Plague of The Zombies)
- Released in 1966
- Running Time: 91 Min/90 Min (USA)
- Production Co: Hammer Films (as Hammer Film Production)/Seven Arts Productions
- Distribution Co: Warner-Pathé Distributors (1966) (UK) (theatrical)/Twentieth Century Fox (1966) (USA) (theatrical)/20th Century Fox (1966) (Japan) (theatrical)/Twentieth Century Fox (1966) (Canada) (theatrical)
- Directed by John Gilling
- Written by Peter Bryan
- Starring André Morell, Diane Clare, Brook Williams, Jacqueline Pearce, John Carson, Alexander Davion, Michael Ripper
- Only The Lord Of The Dead Could Unleash Them!
The Plague of the Zombies (1966) is a Hammer Horror film directed by John Gilling. It stars André Morell, John Carson, Jacqueline Pearce, Brook Williams and Michael Ripper. The film is notable for its seminal imagery, which influenced many films in the zombie genre, and its themes of colonialism, exploitation and tyranny.