Pink Floyd: The Wall
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Pink Floyd: The Wall (1982, UK) is a Cult Surreal/Experimental Rock n Roll film directed by Alan Parker.
- Released in 1982
- Running Time: USA:95 min
- Production Co: Goldcrest Films International | MGM | Tinblue
- Distribution Co: MGM
- Written by Roger Waters
- Directed by Alan Parker
- Starring Bob Geldof, Bob Hoskins, Christine Hargreaves
- Produced by Alan Marshall, Stephen O'Rourke, Garth Thomas
- Cinematography by Peter Biziou
- Film Editing by Gerry Hambling
- Animation by Gerald Scarfe
- The Memories...The Madness...The Music....The Movie
- A rock star mentally deteriorates as he recalls everything bad that has happened to him.