From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Pigs (1973, USA) is a Eco-Terror film directed by Marc Lawrence.
- Contents: Available DVDs | BluRay | Poster Art
- Released on May 25, 1973 (Detroit, Michigan)
- Running Time: 80 Min.
- Distribution Co: Classic Films (I) (USA) | Aquarius Releasing (1984) (USA) (theatrical) (re-release)
- Directed by Marc Lawrence
- Written by Marc Lawrence
- Starring Toni Lawrence, Marc Lawrence, Jesse Vint, Paul Hickey, Katharine Ross, Iris Korn
- Produced by Marc Lawrence, Donald Reynolds
- Original Music by Charles Bernstein
- Cinematography by Glenn Roland
- Film Editing by Irv Goodnoff
- A woman named Lynn on the run gets a job at a diner cum ramshackle motel run by Zambrini, a man with a mysterious past who feeds his pet pigs human corpses by grave robbing cemeteries at night. Things run smoothly between the two until a local man goes missing, neighbors of Zambrini report strange noises to the sheriff, the missing man's pals beat up Zambrini and a stranger arrives in the town looking for Lynn.
Also Known As
- The 13th Pig | Daddy's Girl (USA) | Horror Farm | Lynn Hart | Pigs (USA) (recut version) | Roadside Torture Chamber (USA) (reissue title) | The Killer | The Killers | The Strange Exorcism of Lynn Hart | The Strange Love Exorcist
- Once the pigs tasted blood... No one could control their hunger!!
- A mad man... A psycho killer... And mean cannibal pigs... All together in the scariest film you'll ever see!!!
- If you go down to the woods today... you're in for a PIG surprise
- They'll eat anything... So she had the perfect method to dispose of her victims!
- It's Horror! It's Murder! As Daring as Has Ever Been Shown Before!