From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Phase IV (1974, USA) is a Eco-Terror film directed by Saul Bass.
- Contents: Watch Trailer | Film Review | Available DVDs | Blu Ray | Poster Art | Soundtrack
- Featured in: 42nd Street Forever: Vol. 3
- Released in 1974
- Running Time: 93 min / USA:84 min (TCM print)
- Production Co: Alced Productions | Paramount Pictures
- Distribution Co: Paramount Pictures (1974) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Saul Bass
- Written by Mayo Simon
- Produced by Paul B. Radin
- Cinematography by Dick Bush
- Editing by Willy Kemplen
- Art Direction by John Barry
- Special Effects by John Richardson
- 2nd Unit Direction by Ken Middleham (Ant sequences)
- Music by Brian Gascoigne,David Vorhaus,Yamash'ta
- Starring Michael Murphy, Nigel Davenport, Lynne Frederick, Alan Gifford,Helen Horton,Robert Henderson
Also Known As
- Du tror inte dina ögon (Sweden) | Fase IV: distruzione Terra (Italy) | Phase 4 (Germany) | Phase Four (UK) | Sucesos en la IV fase (Spain) | Vaihe IV (Finland)
- Adapt or die.
- When you can't scream anymore!
- The Day The Earth Was Turned Into A Cemetery!
- Ravenous Invaders Controlled by a Terror Out in Space Commanded to Annihilate the World!