Operation Lady Chaplin
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Operation Lady Chaplin (1966, Italy/France/Spain) is a Spy film directed by Alberto De Martino and Sergio Grieco (as Terence Hathaway). It is Ken Clark's third outing as special agent Dick Malloy, after Mission Bloody Mary and From The Orient With Fury.
- Directed by Alberto De Martino, Sergio Grieco (as Terence Hathaway)
- Written by Sandro Continenza, Marcello Coscia, Hipólito de Diego
- Starring: Ken Clark, Daniela Bianchi, Helga Liné, Jacques Bergerac, Evelyn Stewart
- Music: Bruno Nicolai, Giovanni Simonelli
- Lady Chaplin is a beautiful woman, she is a fashion stylist and she owns an atelier in Paris. Zoltan is a rich American specialized in submarine researches. Dick Malloy is an American secret agent. What have the three in common? Perhaps a sunk American atomic submarine with sixteen missiles still on board? And why every other scene one, two, ten or more men are trying to kill Malloy in every conceivable way?
Also known as
- Special Mission Lady Chaplin
- Im Netz der goldenen Spinne
- Missione speciale Lady Chaplin