- Released on August 22, 1973 (Madrid)
- Running time: 1 hr 40 min (100 min) (Spain) | 1 hr 38 min (98 min) (UK) | 1 hr 28 min (88 min) (USA) | 1 hr 41 min (101 min) (cut) (UK)
- Production Co.: José Frade Producciones Cinematográficas S.A. (a production of) (as Jose Frade, P.C. S.A.) | Intercontinental Productions (uncredited: Spanish version)
- Distribution Co.: Regia Films Arturo González (1973) (Spain) (theatrical) | Societé Française de Distribution (SOFRADIS) (1974) (France) (theatrical) | Finest Films Inc. (1975) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Eloy de la Iglesia
- Written by Eloy de la Iglesia, José Luis Garci, Antonio Fos, Antonio Artero and George Lebourg
- Starring Sue Lyon, Christ Mitchell, Jean Sorel
- Set in the future, the story follows a nurse who tries to bring her own style of relief to people condemned to die. Her identity is a mystery and she may not be quite what she seems.
- Brutal Savagery in a Future World !
Also known as
- To love, perhaps to die
- Una gota de sangre para morir amando (original title)
- I vizi morbosi di una giovane infermiera (Italy)
- Dead Angel - Einbahnstraße in den Tod
- Clockwork Terror