Monty Python And The Holy Grail
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
- Released on May 25, 1975
- Running time: 91 minutes
- Production Co.: Python (Monty) Pictures (presents) (as Python [Monty] Pictures Ltd) | Michael White Productions (in association with) (as Michael White) | National Film Trustee Company (copyright © 1974) (as National Film Trustee Company Limited)
- Distribution Co.: EMI Films
- Directed by Terry Gilliam and Terry Jones
- Written by Graham Chapman, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Terry Gilliam, Terry Jones, Michael Palin and Thomas Malory (uncredited)
- Starring: Terry Gilliam, John Cleese, Eric Idle, Michael Palin, Graham Chapman, Carol Cleveland
- Edited by John Hackney
- Cinematography by Terry Bedford
- King Arthur and his Knights go on a surreal, low-budget search for the Holy Grail, encountering very silly obstacles.
- AND NOW! AT LAST! Another film completely different from some of the other films which aren't quite the same as this one is
- Sets the cinema back 900 years!
- Makes Ben-Hur look like an epic!
"We're sorry for the problems with this page. Those responsible for it have been sacked."