From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Mondo Keyhole (1966, USA) is a Sexploitation film directed by Jack Hill.
- Released in 1966
- B & W
- Running Time: 70 Min.
- Production Co: Lamb-Garden
- Distribution Co: Art Films International (1966) (USA) (theatrical)
- Directed by Jack Hill & John Lamb
- Written by Jack Hill
- Starring Nick Moriarty, Cathy Crowfoot, Carol Baughman, Penelope Faith, Pluto Felix
- Produced by Ronald Graham, John Lamb
- Original Music by The Psychedelic Symphonette
- Cinematography by Jack Hill
- Film Editing by Jack Hill
- Howard Thorne is a rapist in Los Angeles: he meets women at work and at parties or he sees them walking down the street, and he follows them, terrifies them, and assaults them. He also dreams about these assaults, and he's unclear how much of what he's done is real and how much is fantasy. He ignores his heroin-using wife, Vicki, who tries everything she can think of to get his sexual attention. Howard and Vicki go separately to a costume party where she learns the full truth about his nature and where he is stalked by one of his recent victims. Individualized versions of Hell await Howard and Vicki.
Also Known As
- The Worst Crime Of Them All
- You will see it all through... Mondo Keyhole
- He dared do what other men only dream about... and he did it again and again and again!
- Make no mistake... this is not an ordinary motion picture!
- A keyhole at midnite opened the door to the bizarre!
- His Twisted Brain Lusted For EVIL RAVAGE!