From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Martin (1977, USA) is a Vampire film directed by George A. Romero.
- Contents: Film Review | Comments | Blu Ray | Available DVDs | Poster Art | Soundtrack | Fun Facts
- Featured in: Video Nasties: The Definitive Guide Pt. 2 | Document of The Dead | Crystal Lake Memories: The Complete History of Friday the 13th - (Blu Ray)
- Included in: Fanged Fiends: 10 Vampire Classics
- You Might Also Like: Ganja & Hess
- Released in 1977 | Color
- Running Time: 95 Min.
- Production Co: Laurel Entertainment Inc. | Libra Films
- Distribution Co: Libra Films International (1978) (USA) (theatrical) | Les Grands Films Classiques (GFC) (1978) (France) (theatrical)
- Written and Directed by George A. Romero
- Produced by Patricia Bernesser, Richard P. Rubinstein, Ray Schmaus, Ben Barenholtz
- Original Music by Donald Rubinstein
- Cinematography by Michael Gornick
- Film Editing by George A. Romero
- A young man, who believes himself to be a vampire, goes to live with his elderly and hostile cousin in a small Pennsylvania town where he tries to redeem his blood-craving urges.
- A Vampire for Our Age of Disbelief
- See it with someone you're sure of
- He could be the boy next door...
- Heir to the Blood Lust