Lisa and The Devil
From The Grindhouse Cinema Database
Lisa and The Devil (1972, Italy/Germany/Spain) is a Horror film directed by Mario Bava.
- Contents: Film Review | Poster Art | Blu Ray | Comments | Fun Facts | Press Kit
- Featured in: Mad Ron's Prevues From Hell | Drive In Delirium: The New Batch (BluRay) | Macabre Visions: The Films of Mario Bava | The Mario Bava Collection: Vol. 2
- Released in 1972
- Runtime: 92 min
- Production Co: Euro America Produzioni Cinematografiche | Leone International | Roxy Film (co-production) | Tecisa
- Distribution Co: Peppercorn-Wormser (1976) (USA) (theatrical) (dubbed) | International Film Distributors (1979) (Canada) (theatrical) (dubbed)
- Directed by Mario Bava, Alfredo Leone
- Written by Mario Bava, Alberto Cittini, Alfredo Leone, Giorgio Maulini (uncredited), Romano Migliorini (uncredited), Roberto Natale (uncredited), Francesca Rusishka
- Starring: Telly Savalas, Elke Sommer, Sylva Koscina
- Produced by José Gutiérrez Maesso, Alfredo Leone
- Original Music by Carlo Savina
- Cinematography by Cecilio Paniagua
- Film Editing by Carlo Reali
- A tourist spends the night in a derelict Spanish villa seemingly held in the supernatural grip of an eccentric butler, who resembles a depiction of the Devil she had seen on an ancient fresco.
Also Known As
- Der Teuflische (Germany) (Alternate Version from 1974) | El Diablo selleva a los muertos (Spain) | Maison de l'exorcisme (France) | La Casa dell'esorcismo (Alternate Version from 1974) | Lisa e il diavolo (Italy) | Lisa und der Teufel (Germany) | The Devil and the Dead | The Devil in the House of Exorcism (USA) (Alternate Version from 1974) | The House of Exorcism (USA) (Alternate Version from 1974)
- Every corner of the soul is lost to the icy clutch of the supernatural!